Vision of the Building Project
It's our heart to not just create a building or beautiful atmosphere, but to enable a place for change. This building is simply an expression of what God is doing on the inside of people! We are making room for those who desperately need Christ. It's also quite exciting to look to the near future. Now that we have both a youth/children's worship room and a separate sanctuary for adults, we can begin hosting conferences and classes on parenting on Sunday nights while the youth are having their own service!
Here is a condensed list of what we can celebrate so far:
· Five new meeting rooms.
· A larger worship center for the children and youth.
· Additional classrooms for the children.
· A larger nursery plus a nursing moms’ room.
· A sanctuary that will seat 200 more than before.
· The ability to have Sunday night services or teachings on topics like parenting while the youth are having their
· Larger café and fellowship area to spend more time talking about the message and building relationships without
· New and larger bathrooms with hand dryers. (Sometimes it’s the little things in life…).
· A designated family bathroom.
· More places for people to serve.
· Longer worship times after service.
· One main entrance to bring teams and people closer together.
· The unity this project has brought between parents, teams, friendships, and more.
· Paint in the sanctuary.
· Bathroom mirrors installed.
· Carpet in the sanctuary.
· Base trim installed.
· Exterior siding finished.
· New larger café with extra seating and longer hours of operation.
· Interior signage installed.
· Sound equipment installed in youth/children’s worship center.
· Meeting rooms painted.