In light of the recent Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we want to encourage intentional times of prayer individually, as a family, and as a church. We know that there is power in prayer, and right now our country and its leaders both locally and nationally need our prayers. We may not have many answers at this time, but we can find comfort in the fact that we can boldly enter the presence of the One who holds it all in His hands.
“Then if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land.”
2 Chronicles 7:14 NLT
Here are some ways you can be praying this week:
God, You alone are worthy of honor, glory, and praise. With You, we can overcome every storm—including COVID-19.
Right now, we are asking You to:
• Heal those who are sick and protect those who are not.
• Give our leaders extra wisdom as they navigate this pandemic and economic uncertainty.
• Bless those working in healthcare and other "essential" fields. We pray for health and protection as they serve our communities.
• Strengthen Your global Church. Reveal to us how we can partner together to reach the needs of those around us.
• Calm our fears. Fill us with Your hope, joy, and peace as we continue to trust in You.
• Use this pandemic to pave the way for spiritual renewal. We want Your glory, power, and healing to be on display.
Come Lord Jesus, come.
In Jesus’ Name, Amen.