We teach the bible in a way that addresses real issues that our children are facing in this stage of life. During the service, they will experience energetic worship, engage in games and activities with new friends and have a focused small group time with loving leaders who want to build a relationship with them and deepen their relationship with Jesus Christ. You child will have a blast and learn about Jesus in a way that connects with them on their level.
Our 252 Curriculum, from Orange, makes it easy for us to connect your child’s heart with a God that loves them and wants a relationship with them.
We believe that there are three basic truths that we want every child to grow up and say…
Wisdom - I need to make the wise choice
So I will…
- Trust and follow Jesus
- Spend time getting to know God
- Do whatever God says
- Discover God’s unique plan for my life
Faith - I can trust God no matter what
- He is my Creator
- He is my Father
- He is my Guide
- He is my Savior
Friendship - I should treat others the way I want to be treated
So I will…
- Show God’s love to those around me
- Care enough to put others before me
- Respect whoever God puts over me
- Be the right friend to those beside me
In addition to the three basic truths, we want kids to develop four faith skills that will help them grow in their relationship with God and reflect how they talk about faith.
- Hear from God - When we read the Bible, and listen to what God has to tell us through His Word, we learn we can trust God no matter what.
- Talk about God - When we talk about our faith, we learn more about God and can tell others about Jesus.
- Live for God - Worshipping God is more than just singing songs. Worship is about living life in a way that honors God.
- Pray to God - Through prayer, we connect God. We show gratitude, say we’re sorry and express our feelings to God.
Our 252 Curriculum from Orange walks your child through 150 Bible Stories, 3 Basic Truths and has 33 topics of focus in a three-year span. Your child will have a solid foundation and a deeper understanding of biblical terminology after their three years in our EPiC Kids Ministry.
We know how hard parenting can be. We've gathered some resources to help you navigate through every season of life that your child goes through. Check out our parenting resources below!
Want to connect? Email our EPiC Kids Director Cheryl Eyestone HERE