This Week's Message
Thankful | November 26, 2023
Opening Scripture: Psalms 34: 1-3 (NLT), Psalms 100:4 (NLT)
1. Thanksgiving is a time where we look back and reflect on all that we have to be thankful for.
2. One battle in the mind to thankfulness, is when we are thankful for what has happened and not what is going to happen.
Hebrews 12:2 (NLT)
3. Thankfulness is shifting your mindset from the circumstances to trusting God for your future.
Philippians 4:8 (NLT)
4. Thankfulness leads us into His presence.
Psalms 100:4 (NKJV)
5. His presence in thankfulness leads us into triumph.
2 Corinthians 2:14 (AMP)
Questions? Need to reach out?
Do you have questions about life? About death? Is the fear that surrounds us creating questions that you'd like answers to? We'd love to help! God has been so good to us as a family and individuals of Life Change, that we want to share with you what we've experienced and show you in the Bible where you can have the security and peace that we've found. Fill out one of the forms below and we'll be happy to walk through this time with you!
Through every season, we believe it is important to continue to honor God through giving. Through our tithe and offering, we remember that God is our provider through any and every circumstance. If electronic giving is not option, you are welcome to mail your gift or drop it off during our office hours.
We also feel it is important to communicate that we will continue to support all of our local mission organizations who provide so many helpful resources to our community. Through your generosity, we are able to partner with these groups on a monthly basis and provide the monetary and volunteer support they need.
Use the Online Giving link below to give!
In need of prayer? Submit a prayer request using the link below. Our team is looking forward to partnering together with you in prayer and faith!